Doing some stupid things this morning, we discovered the following: Facebook can be switched to Klingon!
You have to modify your page a little, i think because the Language is not completely translated. If you want to try it, follow my lead:
- You need a modern Web Browser with developing tools (Firefox with Firebug, Chrome, IE8, …)
- Log onto Facebook
- Click the link for the language selection (on the bottom left of facebook)
- Pick any language, and analyze the element (In Firefox with Firebug: Rightclick any language (Step 1), click on „analyze element“ (Step 2),and look for the value of the link (Step 3)
- Now we manipulate this value. Set it to „tl_ST“.
- You’re done manipulating the site now – there is only one thing left to do: Click the language you chose to change, and…